Sunday, April 12, 2015

sunshine

I met a guy, three years younger than me.
He's tall, clean and good-looking.
Our paths crossed and we fell in love.
I never thought I would so easily and madly in love with him, but I did.
I call him "My Sunshine" as he always brightens up my day.

I love how he picked me up in my car very morning.
Give me a kiss in the forehead then say, "You look beautiful today."
I fell for the way he holds my hand and hugs my waist.
I cherish his presence and miss him the minute we part.
I adore his smile and the way he looks at me in the eye.

I love the touch of his skin, the smell of his perfume.
I love the way he takes care of me, the way he worries about me.
I love both our long conversation and our silent moments.
love his warm hugs and his tender kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment